INTELLIGENT MOBILITY AND TRANSPORT.
Citi Logik was founded to focus on the use of mobile network data and telematics in Transport Planning and the emerging Intelligent Mobility space.
Working closely with our partners, we have developed a wealth of knowledge in the development and use of mobile network data for transport planning and transport operations.
Origin-Destination information is key to building multi modal demand patterns. We offer the capability to analyse anonymised and aggregated mobile network data, which may be used to supplement or replace more traditional methods of gathering this Origin-Destination information.
Read more about our services to the Transport Planning and Intelligent Mobility sectors and about our Transport Information System, below:
Transport and town planners, architects and transport engineers have a good understanding of public transportation and their routes. However people movement and that of private vehicles such as cars and bikes is not as well understood.
Citi Logik brings both together, to provide a detailed understanding of demand and associated patterns of movement. We use anonymised data across the whole network, which we can then combine with the single points of measurement to provide a comprehensive view of the transport system, and urban/extra-urban areas:
- Analysis of all routes showing modal breakdown travel patterns
- Time series comparison of current and historical network use to show changes by peak, inter-peak, weekly and seasonal patterns
- Anonymised data of vehicles and people movement to determine modal Journey Time Reliability
- An understanding of the wider impact of building developments on the surrounding network;
Citi Logik processes the data in our unique platform to present situational awareness in innovative ways to help planners, engineers, and management better understand the performance and challenges inherent in the infrastructure systems. This approach eliminates the need for roadside surveys and other labour intensive data gathering methods that offer small data sets.
Transport Information Systems (TIS) provides the next generation of Data as a Service through a simple, intuitive interface, which provides situational awareness of the surface network, showing performance over the wider area rather than fixed point such as ANPR or dependency on on-street equipment. Our technology platform opens up a new data source that captures in unprecedented volumes the movement of people and vehicles across the urban and extra urban areas.
Our TIS platform provides an understanding of the transport modes, the interaction, and the infrastructure, providing evidence to support short-term operational improvements and long-term major infrastructure improvement decisions:
- Movement data is collected in near real-time which then feeds analytic tools
- End to end journey paths can be viewed so movement is tracked through junctions and interchanges
- Flexible ‘Geo-Fenced’ areas, where distance radius and time periods are configurable to display where journeys are appearing and passing through a monitored area
- Retention of time-series data so consumers can benchmark current against historic data
Citi Logik offers customised data feeds to meet your specific needs directly into transport operations and planning systems. Planners can make rapid development decisions based on a much larger and up to date evidence set, and returns on investment can be quantified based on timely data and evidence. A cost effective source of data is available to all the parties in planning decisions, whilst at the same time accelerating and improving the quality of the decision making, and an accurate view of pedestrian and road traffic infrastructure can be created.